Sabtu, 07 Mei 2011

for 15:15

since....december
you come into my life
you told everything about her
you told that you are broke up with her
then..everyday you text me with nice words that make me confuse
i don't know what do you mean
i've tried to keep that
since you text me with your nice words and gave your sweet care....i...i'm just..
i don't know what i felt
i thought that you were there something to me...but?
it was wrong, absolutely BIG NO
why you always gave your nice words to me?
why you always gave your sweet care and sweet smile to me?
all of them always made me fly until i can't back down
now, if you wanna back to her..just tell me, i will not stay in touch with you again
i will not text you all the time that make you angry or what...
but just say...the truth..
i know i'm not yours..
i just can't if i'm not stay in touch with you
i don't know why
but you are so kind to me
thanks :')


here..i was made it by myself



yea....look so weird, but never mind..it's just for you